This past Sunday afternoon Robyn decided to make homemade granola. She had to wait until Sunday because we had to wait until Saturday to buy baking sheets and a Silpat at Bed Bath & Beyond with wedding gift cards.
With her new equipment (and yes, you want a Silpat, just check it out) Robyn made the most delicious granola. She sported her new apron and used her new spatulas and mixing bowls. She is quite the chef.
I will post the recipe here later so anyone can try it:
Homemade Granola Recipe (coming soon!)
The granola is crunchy, flavorful, and even has some almond slivers. Yum! I had a bowl of her granola this morning for breakfast with blueberries, strawberries, banana, and some milk. I ate this smorgasbord of a breakfast while watching the Comcast guys install our internet (finally!!).
mmm... andrew- i'm glad you liked it :) i love the pictures you took... we need to take more like that :)
ReplyDeleteYummy! I want to try your granola! -Mom
ReplyDelete