14 September, 2011

Going back to Preschool

This semester I taught at the  Child and Family Development Center .  This school is located on campus and fills one of my requirements needed for Graduation in the Spring (wahoo! the Spring).  
I was one of two head teachers in the classroom and we worked under the direction of our lead teacher Mary.

As part of the class I was assigned to write two week's worth of lessons for the 30 preschoolers and then carry them out on my assigned weeks. At first this was quite a daunting task.  I could bore you with all the information had to sift through in order to make my class days Developmentally Appropriate.

But instead I'll post my favorite pic's   


Top Left: Haven driving her paper plate "car" on the roads. Top middle: Lauren and Miai cutting out magazines.  Top Right: Alejandro playing in the sensory bin. Middle Left: Ava doing marble paint.  Middle Middle: Me reading a "Big Book" to Annabelle Middle Right: Jack eating at snack time.  Bottom Left: Haven being haven. Bottom Middle: Lauren doing glitter.  Bottom Right: Emily making a snowman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment