Oh wait, I already do all of that (well except for staying out late- Andrew and I are usually in bed by ten. Come visit at 9:30 and we'll already be in our pajamas).
Okay so being "legal" now really hasn't changed anything for me; except I had to fork over $25.00 to the State Government get an updated driver licensee.
The one thing that was very different from any year in the past is that I'M MARRIED.
On the eve of my birthday Andrew gave me a handwritten agenda of my Birthday Events (emphasis on the "sssss"). It was great to have so many fun activities to look forward to on my "special day."
On my birthday Andrew woke up at 5:50 am to decorate the house in balloons, and a banner title "Happy Birthday Robyn!"
He made norwegian pancakes (like french crepes) for breakfast and they were tasty- even before he remembered to put the flour into the batter. ;)
He also packed me a lunch to take to school decorated with "Happy Birthday" and "21's" all over the baggies. I loved eating my lunch in the library that day... so loved!
On the agenda I was told to be ready for a "date night" by 6:00pm.
When I came home at 5:30pm to get ready for the date I was startled to see Andrew already home with flowers for me on the table already prepared and in a vase. Yup thats my man.
We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill- one of Andrew and now my favorites. So tasty!
Andrew surprised me by informing the waitress it was my birthday. The hostess sang happy birthday to me- her voice was beautiful- and they brought me out this tasty treat.
I am so appreciative to Andrew and all he did to make my birthday so special, a day I will never forget. Also thanks to all of you that wished me happy birthday through songs, text, emails, phone calls, cakes, out of state presents, cards, personal visits and shout out's from Turkey. I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for.


It's about time you blog about your first married birthday!! Love it Rob! Tell Andrew I say hi--I haven't talked to him in forever! What a cute little husband you have :)
ReplyDelete