Robyn and I visited the San Diego Temple today. Wow! We were both stunned by the beauty and majesty of the Lord's House. The Temple, from the outside, is brilliant white, and the architecture is beautiful. The stained glass on the windows is my favorite part.
On the inside, the Temple is also magnificent, clean, and holy. We were in the Celestial Room when the sun started to set, and the brilliant rays of the sun came pouring into the room through the stained glass windows. The sight was breathtaking as the room filled with light and the stained glass windows radiated and glowed. We loved being in the Temple and left feeling lighter, happier, and closer to the Spirit. It was a great way to spend part of our vacation.
-Andrew

Matt and I did a session at the San Diego Temple a few trips to CA ago. I've always thought it was one of the most beautiful temples from the outside, but it is even more so inside. I'm glad you got to go!
ReplyDelete