13 March, 2012

Admissions to Carnegie Mellon

The letter:


That about says it all.

Horaaaay!  We now know where we will be going for my Graduate degree - Pittsburgh, PA.  This acceptance has been the answer to many prayers and is the result of hard work, sacrifice, and help from family and friends.

Robyn and I do not know exactly when we will be leaving, but it will be around the first week of August.  This is a 16 month program - meaning I will graduate in December 2013.

We will most more details and information as we know and accumulate more.

-Andrew

2 comments:

  1. Ah yeah!!! That's my older brother ladies and gentlemen! I just cleared my schedule for December 2013 so that I can be there for the big day :)
    Just so it doesn't catch you by surprise--I've also already bought my plan ticket to come visit y'all next summer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray and Congrats. Very proud of you Andrew; you have worked very hard for this achievement. dad

    ReplyDelete