10 September, 2012

About Us




We both grew up in Salt Lake City and Graduated from the University of Utah.  We were married June 2011 and lived in Sandy, Utah our first year.

Now we've hit the road, said "goodbye" to our loved ones and are off to Pittsburgh where Andrew will attend Carnegie Mellon University.  By December 2013 he will have his Master's Degree in Informations Systems from Carnegie Mellon University (#1 program in the country- I can say that because as the wife it is my responsibility to tell you that.)



I am just keeping busy while Andrew slaves away doing homework during all hours of the day (and night for that matter). I am a full time nanny here in Pittsburgh and  have the best job in the world. 

We are excited to make new friends, share our religion, earn a Master's Degree and love the city of Pittsburgh.

.... and we plan to document it all on our blog.


Welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment