I (Andrew) have a new picture in my office at work. I have waited a long time for the moment when I could officially put this picture in my office. And finally, the time has arrived.
I now have the most beautiful picture of my gorgeous wife in her wedding dress. The picture sits on the table next to my desk. It is placed in front of everything; my SQL 2008 and Server 2008R2 books, the tape dispenser, blank DVDs, WIRED magazines, extra RAM, and whatever other clutter accumulates on the table that doubles as a garbage and storage area. And yes, that is a solid gold frame with a delicate silver inlay. What can I say, I have expensive taste!
Please note:
If you would like to see this exquisitely printed and framed picture of the lovely Robyn Timmins Yenchik, kindly make an appointment with Andrew's personal secretary and Andrew will be happy to show it to you. Please note that appointments made today are being scheduled for December due to popularity and high demand. Thank you.
Yay I haven't been able to access your blog for so long! This is so cute though! I definitely want to make an appointment to come see this beautiful picture, and December works perfectly with my schedule.
ReplyDeleteYay I haven't been able to access your blog for so long! This is so cute though! I definitely want to make an appointment to come see this beautiful picture, and December works perfectly with my schedule.
ReplyDeleteLovely, absolutely lovely. Book me.
ReplyDelete