My friend Micah has been talking about this bread recipe she loves to make and how easy it is to make. When she had me over for dinner on Monday (Micah and I eat together ever Monday and Thursday because our husbands have class together) she made it for me and it was AMAZING!
So finally asked how easy the bread really was to make. I have sworn off making any sort of bread because I don't think it's worth the time and frustration. Anyway... she talked me into giving this recipe a try and I am so glad I listened to her.
I made artisan rolls for dinner tonight and they were super easy to make an sooooo delicious. Andrew called them "a keeper for sure."
The recipe comes from a book titled "bread in five minutes a day." .... And it that's really all it took.



Andrew?? Eating bread?? I've tried to feed Andrew bread before. That's quite a testimonial!
ReplyDelete