22 September, 2012

Robyn's 22nd Birthday



Saturday we had some friends over to celebrate my birthday.  
 

We had lemon cake and mint and moose tracks ice cream.  

The cake is "my birthday cake" aka the same cake i've had since I was 5 years old.  I love this cake!







 I love Micah's face in both of these pictures.





Singing happy birthday 


twenty-two candles



the birthday wall. 
(...notice the small white pieces of paper on the right of the wall. Andrew made a scavenger hunt for me during the week of my birthday- i had to look for 22 pieces of paper that said "happy birthday" and on the back he wrote 22 reasons why he loves me)

Come meet our friends: 
Steve Durham, Ben and Laura Tangelson
Rachel Pinto-Martin and Micah Durham

Lyndsi and Max Booker and my sweetie


check out the beautiful flowers Lyndsi gave me for my birthday!

My birthday week was fabulous.  Thanks to all of you who made it so special.  I loved all of the cards, phone calls, texts, facebook shout-out's and gifts.  

I sure love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That make TWO birthday's we have done long distance!! I love you Rob--I am so proud of you! --Mom

    ReplyDelete